Building on Brother's sterling reputation, the Quilt Club machines are more attractive than ever. The latest addition to the Quilt Club family, the feature-rich Innov-ís BQ3100, is for quiltmaking and general sewing. Combining premium features such as 729 built-in utility and decorative stitches (plus an additional 30 on the included CD), a 7" LCD touchscreen display, and a generous 11.25" workspace, the BQ3100 is designed for quiltmakers and sewists who are dreaming of doing more with their machines. The enhanced Compact MuVit Dual Feed Foot is compatible with over 100 stitch designs in various styles, perfect for quilting and sewing traditionally tricky fabrics such as velvet or plaid. The automatic presser foot lifter and the Pivot Function let you breeze through complex quilting designs without repeated stops to readjust. The decorative stitches benefit from technology like the Back to Beginning key and auto-lockstitch setting, and the 14 one-step auto-size buttonholes are both beautiful and very easy to stitch with the BQ3100.
- Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed- The Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed gives you better visibility and better functioning with thicker materials. Stitches forward and backward for unprecedented versatility and comes with various stitches chosen specifically to use with the Dual Feed.
- Computer Compatibility- With a full USB port, the BQ3100 easily accepts USB media for adding or saving additional stitches. Alternatively, use the port to connect a USB mouse (not included) to use with the machine's screen. Connect the BQ3100 to your computer for easy software updates and upgrades.
- Sew Straight Stitches- When it comes time to quilt, piece, or sew, align rows of decorative stitches in smooth straight lines with the Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide.
- V-Sonic Pen for Sewing- Touch the fabric with the sensor pen for needle placement, stitch-width setting, and positioning the endpoint of a line of stitches – simply touch and sew.
- Pivot Function- The presser foot automatically lifts while the needle remains in the fabric for fast and easy cornering and fabric manipulation.
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA)- The AHA feature helps ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser-foot pressure constant regardless of fabric thickness, producing consistent stitch quality across uneven surfaces.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles, and Fonts- 759 utility and decorative stitches (729 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, and 5 fonts for sewing.
- My Custom Stitch- Want to create your own stitches and add some personalization? With the My Custom Stitch feature, you can create a stitch, save the stitch, and then stitch it.
- LED Lighting and Spacious Work Area- With the enhanced LED lighting on the generous 11.25" workspace, you can brighten your fabric with a 10 inch glow around the needle.
- Color LCD Touchscreen Display- The large 7" display controls the machine via intuitive on-screen icons and allows viewing of on-screen tutorials.
- Quilters Bundle Deluxe Included- Contains over $500 (MSRP) worth of attachments and add-ons for your BQ machine; this includes the following: A Wide Table, an Open Toe Foot for MuVit, a Stitch in the Ditch Dual Feed Foot, a Dual Feed ¼” Guide Foot, a Dual Feed Quilting Guide, a Couching Dual Feed Foot, and a 2-Spool Thread Stand.
- Sideways and Directional Sewing- Perfect for trendy decorative mending, the machine sews straight and zigzag stitches not only forward and backward but sideways. In addition to sideways sewing, this machine has the capability to stitch diagonally when using a straight stitch.
- Advanced Quilt Software Included(While Supplies Last)- This software has 243 Quilt Blocks, ScanNCut DX compatibility, and the ability to save your quilt blocks in FCM format plus so much more! (SAADVQLT)
- Exclusive Rolling Trolley Set Included(While Supplies Last)- Features a rolling trolley bag and dust cover.(SASEBSEWE)